„Environment and health”
We invite you to participate in the III All-distance Internet – conference with international participation „Environment and health”
Organizers: The Department of General Hygiene GBOU VPO „Kursk State Medical University, Ministry of Health; Ovidius University of Constanta (Romania).
The purpose of the conference – to discuss topical issues of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population, especially the integration of modern science and the experience of development agencies and institutions Rospotrebnadzor.
The main subjects for discussion at the conference:
– Organization of the formation and development of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Service of Russia;
– Current food safety issues at this stage;
– Actual problems of epidemiology of communicable and non-communicable diseases;
– Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance in transport;
– Hygiene education and training at this stage;
– Training of preventive health profile;
– Current problems of human ecology and environmental hygiene and sanitary-epidemiological welfare of the population;
– Assessment of the impact of environmental factors on human health;
– Sanitary-hygienic monitoring;
– The state of health as a factor of national security
Form of participation: Publication of the official website of the Internet – Conference http://ksmumpf.ru/, multimedia edition collection.
Requirements for reports: For publication of the conference is receiving messages in Russian up to five typewritten pages (A4 size), printed 1.5 spacing (font Times New Roman Cyr, size 14).
Field borders of 1.5 cm on all sides. File name is given on behalf of the first author with city (eg: Ivanov Kursk.rtf).
The text should be verified and should not contain errors. One author can publish no more than five works (including the authors).
Number of co-authors should not exceed five.
Title of the article is printed in capital letters, bold, centered, without a point. The following is a single interval lower case letters – initials of the author (s) in bold italics in the center. Further, by single spaced – full name, city, country, bold, centered. After indent 2 interval is the text.
Submissions: Articles and registration forms are accepted via e-mail e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The file name must match the first author (Smith I.I.doc). When you hear a few points of one’s website, the files are numbered in Arabic numerals (Smith I.I.1.doc).
In an email, you must specify the name and theme of the conference paper.
Deadlines for submissions: April 10, 2013
Conference Dates: March – April 2013
Registration form (filled in for the first author) • Last name, first name, middle name (in full) • Degree • Title • The establishment, division, position • Full postal address of the institution or organization • Telephone, fax • E-mail • Article
Contact: 305004, Kursk, st. Marx, d.Z Department of General Hygiene, Professor Black Alexander Mikhailovich Phone: 8 (4712) 58-81-49, e-mail: email@example.com Website of general hygiene KSMU: ksmumpf.ru (section „Ask a Question Head”)